Beautify Your Backyard with a New Bird House or Feeder!
Bird Feeders Bird Houses Bluebird Houses Purple Martin
Houses Bird Baths Garden Accessories Squirrel Feeders
Huge bird feeder & bird house selection, personal customer service
We're committed to finding you the bird feeder or bird house that fits your needs. Besides having a great selection of bird feeder and bird house products, we're a small business with 10 customer service employees, all with expert knowledge of our massive bird feeder collection.
Our desire to ensure customer satisfaction is the reason we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products. Not sure if you want a window feeder, a hopper feeder or a platform feeder? Our learning section will help you understand the difference between different bird feeder models, as will our friendly customer service staff.
High-quality bird feeder products, rave reviews
Want to hear what our customers say about us? Check out the testimonial below and the many other positive reviews we have on our comment page.
A bit of bird feeding history
Though bird feeding has been a popular hobby since ancient time, the first person who recorded feeding birds was a sixth-century monk named Saint Serf of Fife, who tamed a young robin by giving it food. Around the same time, a German named Baron von Berlepsch built boxes with feeding devices to attract birds, with the goal of reducing insect populations.
Today, over 55 million Americans engage in some sort of bird feeding; many have a bird feeder in their yard. Once birds know that your yard is a place of solace, they'll likely return every year in growing numbers. Their presence is not something only you'll value, but your friends and loved ones as well.
Why buy a bird house, bird feeder or bird bath?
For nature enthusiasts--especially bird-lovers--a bird feeder is an exciting way to liven up a backyard garden or patio. Whether it's meditating on the soothing songs of cardinals or watching a golden-breasted oriole swoop into your yard, a bird feeder provides an added dose of natural excitement.
Buying a bird feeder or bird house is also a caring way to aid some of nature's most majestic, yet vulnerable creatures. Winters mean cold weather and food scarcity for many bird species, so by providing shelter and sustenance, you'll be helping out birds in need.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the bird feeder or bird bath you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Bird feeder accessories and more
Having a functioning bird feeder or bird house involves much more than just picking a model. We carry a wide-range of bird feeder accessories, in addition to bird baths, garden fountains and other yard ornaments to spruce up your backyard.
A bird house is a gift anyone can enjoy!
No matter if it's Father's Day, Mother's Day, a birthday or a graduation, a bird feeder or bird house is a fabulous gift. With our top-notch customer-service and 30-day money-back guarantee, you've got nothing to lose, so pick out the perfect bird feeder for someone special today!
Recent bird articles
Want to learn more about bird houses and bird feeders? Check out these recent bird feeder articles:
- A Definitive Guide to Wild Bird Food - Wild birds eat an array of foods, including everything from seeds and fruit to mealworms and beef fat. This guide covers all the foods you can give backyard birds and the species each will attract.
- Guide to Birdbaths - A birdbath is the best way to attract the widest array of species to your yard. Here's everything you need to know about the decorative water sources for birds.
- How To Clean A Birdbath - Make your birdbath clean and tidy. Birds have standards, too!
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, it's extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- How to Keep Insects Away from Hummingbird Feeders - Want to enjoy hummingbirds without being swarmed by bugs? Here are some ways to keep insects away from your hummingbird feeders.
- How to Stop Woodpecker Damage - If you hear constant drumming on your house from woodpeckers, they may be causing damage. Here's what you can do to discourage them from pecking at your home.
- Garden Thermometer Placement Tips - Get the most accurate readings from your outdoor thermometer with these essential DOs and DON'Ts from Backyard Chirper.
- Birdhouse Cleaning Guide - In this guide, you'll find everything you need to know about cleaning a birdhouse or nesting box.
Recent birding product reviews
"Even though I haven't had any orioles yet, I really like the feeder. Made of recycled plastic, it is a very well built feeder." -Betty B. from Fremont, OH
Betty reviewed the Birds Choice Recycled Oriole Feeder with Hanging Cable in the Oriole Feeders category.
"I had 2 feeders like this for 5 or 6 years and they are the best feeder out there. Dropped one and broke it and so happy I could find another one just like it. Thanks. I love them and so do my hummers." -Mary S. from Sun City West, AZ
"Love this feeder! The finches flock to it! The colored perches are an added attractive touch." -Bev L. from St. Louis, MO
Bev reviewed the 38 " Tall Rainbow Finch Feeder with 18 Colorful Perching Stations in the Tube / Finch Feeders category.
Recent blog posts
- Watch Birds Hilariously Interrupt Baseball Game
- Realistic Robotic Raptors Take To The Skies
- Featured Product: Birds Choice Supper Dome
- Watch a Heroic Bear Save a Crow from Drowning
- Featured Product: Aspects Jewel Box Feeder
- Foods You Should Avoid Feeding Backyard Birds
- Hundreds of Birds Poisoned at Houston Airport
- Bird With Largest Wingspan Ever Discovered
- New App Identifies Birds With Visual Technology
- Featured Product: Purple Martin Barn House