Beautify Your Backyard with a New Bird House or Feeder!
Bird Feeders Bird Houses Bluebird Houses Purple Martin
Houses Bird Baths Garden Accessories Squirrel Feeders
Huge bird feeder & bird house selection, personal customer service
We're committed to finding you the bird feeder or bird house that fits your needs. Besides having a great selection of bird feeder and bird house products, we're a small business with 10 customer service employees, all with expert knowledge of our massive bird feeder collection.
Our desire to ensure customer satisfaction is the reason we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products. Not sure if you want a window feeder, a hopper feeder or a platform feeder? Our learning section will help you understand the difference between different bird feeder models, as will our friendly customer service staff.
High-quality bird feeder products, rave reviews
Want to hear what our customers say about us? Check out the testimonial below and the many other positive reviews we have on our comment page.
A bit of bird feeding history
Though bird feeding has been a popular hobby since ancient time, the first person who recorded feeding birds was a sixth-century monk named Saint Serf of Fife, who tamed a young robin by giving it food. Around the same time, a German named Baron von Berlepsch built boxes with feeding devices to attract birds, with the goal of reducing insect populations.
Today, over 55 million Americans engage in some sort of bird feeding; many have a bird feeder in their yard. Once birds know that your yard is a place of solace, they'll likely return every year in growing numbers. Their presence is not something only you'll value, but your friends and loved ones as well.
Why buy a bird house, bird feeder or bird bath?
For nature enthusiasts--especially bird-lovers--a bird feeder is an exciting way to liven up a backyard garden or patio. Whether it's meditating on the soothing songs of cardinals or watching a golden-breasted oriole swoop into your yard, a bird feeder provides an added dose of natural excitement.
Buying a bird feeder or bird house is also a caring way to aid some of nature's most majestic, yet vulnerable creatures. Winters mean cold weather and food scarcity for many bird species, so by providing shelter and sustenance, you'll be helping out birds in need.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the bird feeder or bird bath you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Bird feeder accessories and more
Having a functioning bird feeder or bird house involves much more than just picking a model. We carry a wide-range of bird feeder accessories, in addition to bird baths, garden fountains and other yard ornaments to spruce up your backyard.
A bird house is a gift anyone can enjoy!
No matter if it's Father's Day, Mother's Day, a birthday or a graduation, a bird feeder or bird house is a fabulous gift. With our top-notch customer-service and 30-day money-back guarantee, you've got nothing to lose, so pick out the perfect bird feeder for someone special today!
Recent bird articles
Want to learn more about bird houses and bird feeders? Check out these recent bird feeder articles:
- How To Stop Pigeons From Taking Over Your Bird Feeder - It's every bird enthusiast's nightmare: an invasion of voracious pigeons eating all your seed. If you have this problem, here are some easy ways to stop pigeons from taking over your bird feeder.
- What to Do If You Find a Baby Bird Out of Its Nest - During nesting months, it's not uncommon for birders to notice baby birds out of their nests. In these situations, it is important to be aware of what to do for the bird's survival.
- Fall Birding Vacations - As birds begin their fall migrations, some American cities become top destinations for birders in need of a vacation.
- Bird Watching at Different Times of the Day - In order to see the maximum number of species, it's important to go birding at different times of the day. Here are the advantages and species you're most likely to see at certain times.
- Bird Bath Tips and Tricks - Buying and maintaining a bird bath for your yard is vital for attracting all types of birds. Here are tips every bird enthusiast should know about bird baths.
- Top 10 Most Desired Backyard Birds - Everyone loves when a bird comes into their backyard for bite to eat. However, this is a list of those birds you'd love to come around more often.
- How to Attract Birds With Mealworms - Using mealworms will attract different types of birds to your yard other than those who eat bird seed. Since mealworms require more work, here are some tips and suggestions for attracting birds with mealworms.
- How To Stop A Bird From Pecking At Your Window - When birds see themselves in windows, they are usually alarmed and peck at the reflection in the glass for several minutes. If you have this problem, here are some solutions to deter birds from pecking at your window.
Recent birding product reviews
"I've been needing some brushes to clean my feeders for some time & was glad to find these. They allow reach of all areas of my feeders." -Thena P. from Bryan/college Station, TX
Thena reviewed the Brushtech Brushes Hummingbird 3- Brush Kit for Cleaning Hummingbird Feeders in the Bird Feeder Accessories category.
"Have tried other styles of hummingbird feeders & always come back to the old IV bottle style as best. The newer design of bases (which I bought as replacements for the old all-in-one) are well made, easy to clean & easy to store. Thank you for the improved design." -Thena P. from Bryan/college Station, TX
Thena reviewed the Best-1 Hummingbird Feeder Replacement Bottom for any Best -1 Feeder in the Bird Feeder Accessories category.
"Does a nice job at keeping out Squirrels - but long-beaked birds like Woodpeckers just laugh at this thing. They cling onto the side, stick their head in as far as they can and then use their long tongue to devour the food. What is needed is a cage that is more like 15-18" diameter. I would buy one in a flash." -Tim C. from Lafayette, CA
Recent blog posts
- How to Keep Unwanted Birds Away from Hummingbird Feeders
- 10 Interesting Facts About Baltimore Orioles
- Do Birds Have a Sense of Smell?
- How to Properly Store Your Birdseed
- Take Our Common Backyard Birds Song Quiz
- How to Keep Flying Insects Away from Feeders
- 10 Best Songs About Birds
- How to Keep Ants Away from Hummingbird Feeders
- 10 Interesting Facts About Chickadees
- Why Cleaning Your Bird Feeders is Important