Beautify Your Backyard with a New Bird House or Feeder!
Bird Feeders Bird Houses Bluebird Houses Purple Martin
Houses Bird Baths Garden Accessories Squirrel Feeders
Huge bird feeder & bird house selection, personal customer service
We're committed to finding you the bird feeder or bird house that fits your needs. Besides having a great selection of bird feeder and bird house products, we're a small business with 10 customer service employees, all with expert knowledge of our massive bird feeder collection.
Our desire to ensure customer satisfaction is the reason we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products. Not sure if you want a window feeder, a hopper feeder or a platform feeder? Our learning section will help you understand the difference between different bird feeder models, as will our friendly customer service staff.
High-quality bird feeder products, rave reviews
Want to hear what our customers say about us? Check out the testimonial below and the many other positive reviews we have on our comment page.
A bit of bird feeding history
Though bird feeding has been a popular hobby since ancient time, the first person who recorded feeding birds was a sixth-century monk named Saint Serf of Fife, who tamed a young robin by giving it food. Around the same time, a German named Baron von Berlepsch built boxes with feeding devices to attract birds, with the goal of reducing insect populations.
Today, over 55 million Americans engage in some sort of bird feeding; many have a bird feeder in their yard. Once birds know that your yard is a place of solace, they'll likely return every year in growing numbers. Their presence is not something only you'll value, but your friends and loved ones as well.
Why buy a bird house, bird feeder or bird bath?
For nature enthusiasts--especially bird-lovers--a bird feeder is an exciting way to liven up a backyard garden or patio. Whether it's meditating on the soothing songs of cardinals or watching a golden-breasted oriole swoop into your yard, a bird feeder provides an added dose of natural excitement.
Buying a bird feeder or bird house is also a caring way to aid some of nature's most majestic, yet vulnerable creatures. Winters mean cold weather and food scarcity for many bird species, so by providing shelter and sustenance, you'll be helping out birds in need.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the bird feeder or bird bath you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Bird feeder accessories and more
Having a functioning bird feeder or bird house involves much more than just picking a model. We carry a wide-range of bird feeder accessories, in addition to bird baths, garden fountains and other yard ornaments to spruce up your backyard.
A bird house is a gift anyone can enjoy!
No matter if it's Father's Day, Mother's Day, a birthday or a graduation, a bird feeder or bird house is a fabulous gift. With our top-notch customer-service and 30-day money-back guarantee, you've got nothing to lose, so pick out the perfect bird feeder for someone special today!
Recent bird articles
Want to learn more about bird houses and bird feeders? Check out these recent bird feeder articles:
- Birdhouse Cleaning Guide - In this guide, you'll find everything you need to know about cleaning a birdhouse or nesting box.
- Types of Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeders - The only thing standing between a squirrel and your bird seed is a squirrel-proof bird feeder. Here are 7 different types of squirrel-proof feeders.
- How to Maintain Purple Martin Houses - Being a Purple Martin landlord is fun and rewarding, but it does require work. Check out our tips on maintaining and cleaning Purple Martin houses.
- How to Make Your Backyard a Bird's Paradise - Here are five easy ways you can get wild birds into your backyard.
- Wild Bird Food Storage Tips - Improperly stored bird food can grow mold and harbor diseases that are fatal to birds. Ensure your bird food is safe and healthy by following these simple tips.
- How To Stop Pigeons From Taking Over Your Bird Feeder - It's every bird enthusiast's nightmare: an invasion of voracious pigeons eating all your seed. If you have this problem, here are some easy ways to stop pigeons from taking over your bird feeder.
- What to Do If You Find a Baby Bird Out of Its Nest - During nesting months, it's not uncommon for birders to notice baby birds out of their nests. In these situations, it is important to be aware of what to do for the bird's survival.
- Fall Birding Vacations - As birds begin their fall migrations, some American cities become top destinations for birders in need of a vacation.
Recent birding product reviews
"Great Item. Replaced same feeder that was around 15 years old." -Doug B. from Nazareth PA
Doug reviewed the Aspects Seed Tube Medium Brushed Nickel Quick Clean Base in the Tube / Finch Feeders category.
"We feed and provide water in our birdbaths all year long for our feathered friends. This heater is fantastic. Keeps water around 35-40 degrees even in below zero weather no frozen water anymore. Easy to replace water with unit in birdbath and the birds are not afraid to sit on it and drink or take a warm bath in winter! We have had hours of enjoyment watching them. Excellent product!" -Diane I. from Mechanicsville, VA
"It took a couple weeks for the finches to find the feeder & since then there's been up to eleven finches on it at a time. My daughter & I laugh because even so, we've never seen a finch choose to use the lime green perches, a color they seem to avoid." -Melissa J. from Christiansburg, VA
Melissa reviewed the 38 " Tall Rainbow Finch Feeder with 18 Colorful Perching Stations in the Tube / Finch Feeders category.
Recent blog posts
- Volunteers Needed to Help Count Bald Eagles
- 5 Things to Know When Feeding Ducks
- Tracking Birds With Feeders
- Weekly Bird News Roundup (Nov. 17)
- Project FeederWatch Wants You!
- Paper Bird Sculptures by Diana Beltran Herrera
- Amazing & Fun Bird-Themed Jack-o-Lanterns
- ‘Birds With Arms’ Hypnotic and Horrifying
- 7 Amazing DIY Bird Costumes
- 10 Fun Facts About Hummingbirds