Beautify Your Backyard with a New Bird House or Feeder!
Bird Feeders Bird Houses Bluebird Houses Purple Martin
Houses Bird Baths Garden Accessories Squirrel Feeders
Huge bird feeder & bird house selection, personal customer service
We're committed to finding you the bird feeder or bird house that fits your needs. Besides having a great selection of bird feeder and bird house products, we're a small business with 10 customer service employees, all with expert knowledge of our massive bird feeder collection.
Our desire to ensure customer satisfaction is the reason we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products. Not sure if you want a window feeder, a hopper feeder or a platform feeder? Our learning section will help you understand the difference between different bird feeder models, as will our friendly customer service staff.
High-quality bird feeder products, rave reviews
Want to hear what our customers say about us? Check out the testimonial below and the many other positive reviews we have on our comment page.
A bit of bird feeding history
Though bird feeding has been a popular hobby since ancient time, the first person who recorded feeding birds was a sixth-century monk named Saint Serf of Fife, who tamed a young robin by giving it food. Around the same time, a German named Baron von Berlepsch built boxes with feeding devices to attract birds, with the goal of reducing insect populations.
Today, over 55 million Americans engage in some sort of bird feeding; many have a bird feeder in their yard. Once birds know that your yard is a place of solace, they'll likely return every year in growing numbers. Their presence is not something only you'll value, but your friends and loved ones as well.
Why buy a bird house, bird feeder or bird bath?
For nature enthusiasts--especially bird-lovers--a bird feeder is an exciting way to liven up a backyard garden or patio. Whether it's meditating on the soothing songs of cardinals or watching a golden-breasted oriole swoop into your yard, a bird feeder provides an added dose of natural excitement.
Buying a bird feeder or bird house is also a caring way to aid some of nature's most majestic, yet vulnerable creatures. Winters mean cold weather and food scarcity for many bird species, so by providing shelter and sustenance, you'll be helping out birds in need.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the bird feeder or bird bath you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Bird feeder accessories and more
Having a functioning bird feeder or bird house involves much more than just picking a model. We carry a wide-range of bird feeder accessories, in addition to bird baths, garden fountains and other yard ornaments to spruce up your backyard.
A bird house is a gift anyone can enjoy!
No matter if it's Father's Day, Mother's Day, a birthday or a graduation, a bird feeder or bird house is a fabulous gift. With our top-notch customer-service and 30-day money-back guarantee, you've got nothing to lose, so pick out the perfect bird feeder for someone special today!
Recent bird articles
Want to learn more about bird houses and bird feeders? Check out these recent bird feeder articles:
- Guide to Birdbaths - A birdbath is the best way to attract the widest array of species to your yard. Here's everything you need to know about the decorative water sources for birds.
- How To Clean A Birdbath - Make your birdbath clean and tidy. Birds have standards, too!
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, itā??s extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- How to Keep Insects Away from Hummingbird Feeders - Want to enjoy hummingbirds without being swarmed by bugs? Here are some ways to keep insects away from your hummingbird feeders.
- How to Stop Woodpecker Damage - If you hear constant drumming on your house from woodpeckers, they may be causing damage. Hereā??s what you can do to discourage them from pecking at your home.
- Garden Thermometer Placement Tips - Get the most accurate readings from your outdoor thermometer with these essential DOs and DONā??Ts from Backyard Chirper.
- Birdhouse Cleaning Guide - In this guide, you'll find everything you need to know about cleaning a birdhouse or nesting box.
- Types of Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeders - The only thing standing between a squirrel and your bird seed is a squirrel-proof bird feeder. Here are 7 different types of squirrel-proof feeders.
Recent birding product reviews
"Just waiting for the birds!" -Mal M. from Geneva, FL
Mal reviewed the Songbird Essentials Plastic Peek-A-Boo Window Birdhouse in the Wren / Chickadee Bird Houses category.
"The way the "floor" slopes (or doesn't) does not allow the seeds to slide to the front. A similar one we have does. And, our local squirrel likes to sit on the roof and scoop the feed out of the tray. NOTHING IS SQUIRREL PROOF!" -Lois S. from Norwich, NY
Lois reviewed the Heritage Farms Birds' Choice Powder-Coated Steel Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder in the House / Hopper Bird Feeders category.
"This is a wonderful little bluebird feeder and my bluebirds had no problem coming to it. I purchased it because I was having a problem with starlings keeping the bluebirds away and eating their food. Well, the starlings had no problem hanging on to this feeder either! So it did not work for me, although the bluebirds loved it when they could get to it! If you don't have a starling problem, then I would highly recommend it." -Ruthie D. from Pennsylvania
Recent blog posts
- Watch Amazing Slow Motion Film of Kingfishers Hunting for Fish Underwater
- Amazing Video Captures Pelicanās Point-of-View
- āBinoculars for Slingshotsā Needs Your Help
- Count Birds in the Great Backyard Bird Count
- Mute Swans Could Permanently Silenced in NY Thanks to a Plan to Eliminate The Species
- Why Do Some Birds Stand On One Leg?
- Video Shows Amazing Flight Path of Birds
- Cornell Releases New Bird ID App for iPhone
- 2014 ABA Bird of the Year: Rufous Hummingbird
- Celebrate National Bird Day Jan. 5