Bird Feeder Selection
From the rapid-fire wings of a hummingbird at your window to a golden-breasted oriole swooping in for a snack, a bird feeder can provide your backyard with an added dose of natural excitement. Available in a wide variety of styles and designs, every bird feeder has a unique function and feel. Window feeders allow you to enjoy the presence of birds up close and personal, while hopper feeders are engineered to be suspended from a deck awning or a tree branch. We also offer specially designed oriole feeders, bluebird feeders and cardinal feeders, for those seeking to attract a specific bird. And every bird feeder we sell comes with a 30-day money back-guarantee, ensuring that you’ll be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Recent Customer Reviews - Bird Feeder Selection
More Information About Bird Feeders
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, itís extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- How to Make Your Backyard a Bird's Paradise - Here are five easy ways you can get wild birds into your backyard.
- Top 10 Most Desired Backyard Birds - Everyone loves when a bird comes into their backyard for bite to eat. However, this is a list of those birds you'd love to come around more often.
- How To Stop A Bird From Pecking At Your Window - When birds see themselves in windows, they are usually alarmed and peck at the reflection in the glass for several minutes. If you have this problem, here are some solutions to deter birds from pecking at your window.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Care For A Fallen Baby Bird - Whether by accident or by design, baby birds sometimes fall out of nests and land helplessly on the ground. If you you find one of these fallen baby birds, here are some things you should do to help it.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Tips For Birding At Night - Night birding helps you spot a variety of new species that only come out at night, like the Great Horned Owl or the Night Heron. If you're planning on going birding at night, here are some tips to keep in mind.
- How To Protect Your Birdhouse from Cats - Domestic and feral house cats kill about 500 million birds a year, which is why it's extremely important to protect your birdhouse, feeder and nesting boxes from predators. Make protecting your backyard birds a priority by following these tips.
- How to prevent birds from hitting windows - The number one cause of unnatural bird deaths in the United States is birds flying into windows. If you're interested in preventing birds from flying into your windows, here are a few easy steps you can take.
- How to attract Black-capped Chickadees to your yard - One of the most popular backyard birds in the Northern United States is the Black-Capped Chickadee. With its mellifluous song and active personality, many birders have sought ways to lure the Black-Capped Chickadee to feed and nest near their home.
- How To Attract Robins To Your Yard - The American Robin is a beautiful bird that has a wide range spanning most of the United States. If you'd like a robin to feed or nest in your yard, here a few tips to help attract them.
- An Introduction to Bird Food - Selecting bird food at the store can be a difficult task. There are dozens of different types, flavors and mixtures, and each one attracts a different bird. Here is a short description of each type of bird food, what birds they attract and the advant
- How To Protect Wild Birds During The Winter - Harsh winters can be difficult times for wild birds. Though the cold air does not physically affect them, birds often have a difficult time finding food, water and shelter during snow storms and frigid weather. Here are some tips for helping wild bir
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Feeding Birds During Winter - inter can be tough on birds that don't migrate south. Find out what you can do to help your feathered friends survive the frosty temperatures.
- Main Types of Bird Feeders - brief description of the main types of bird feeders
- General Rules for Attracting Birds - developing the proper habitat is the one thing that will attract and maintain birds in your yard
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Keeping Squirrels Out! - great video with instructions on how to keep pesky squirrels out of your bird feeders