Coghlans Bird Call for Kids
|Shipping:||click to calculate|
- Made of Birchwood and metal to create a variety of sounds to attract birds
- Includes capsule with extra resin to periodically renew the Birdcall's voice
Item Title: Coghlans Bird Call for Kids
And it all started with a toaster...
Prior to forming his own company, Norm Coghlan sold lanterns, camp stoves, lamps, mantles and parts primarily to the hardware market in the United States and Canada. In 1959, he bought a small service depot in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and operated it as a private company. At that time, the newly born Coghlan’s Gas Appliances concentrated on the natural gas heating market that was opening up in Winnipeg. Norm Coghlan also added camping equipment such as tents, sleeping bags and air mattresses. There were many campers that would come in to bring their camp stoves and lanterns in for repair and they also bought and rented other camping equipment and accessories as well.
Norm was aware that customers wanted a way to make toast on their pump-up gasoline camp stove. Such an item was already being manufactured by a U.S. based company and they sold very readily in Coghlan’s retail store. After inquiring with the toaster manufacturer, Norm found out that the toaster was being discontinued. Norm bought the entire inventory, rented a storage facility and this began Coghlan’s distribution of camping accessories. The Camp Stove Toaster has been made in Winnipeg, Manitoba since the mid-1960s. Coghlan’s has assembled and packaged over 7 million 504D Toasters.
Coghlan’s success in the camping industry is centered around 3 core attributes: a strong focus on superior customer service, our service representatives have an average of 20 years experience and product knowledge expertise; smart inventory management and marketing better quality products.
With the added combination of technology and central warehouse locations in Winnipeg, Canada and St. Paul, Minnesota, Coghlan’s is the leading outdoor accessory supplier in United States and Canada. Coghlan’s distribution is worldwide: products are sold throughout the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Today, there are over 450 accessories designed to to enhance the outdoor experience making it more comfortable and enjoyable. Whether camping, fishing, hiking, trekking through the wildness or just relaxing at a favorite park for a family picnic; our accessories have been tried and tested by outdoor enthusiasts for nearly 5 decades.
Backyard Chirper Special Offers
Why Buy From Backyard Chirper?
- Personalized Customer Service - We do it the old-fashioned way. Call us and a real person will answer the phone. E-mail us and a real person will respond to you.
- Easy Returns - We offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. Read more about our return policies.
- Fast Shipping - We process and ship orders in a very timely manner, often the same day that you place your order.
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Backyard Chirper is easy to understand and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- Small Business - We're not a huge faceless corporation. We're a company made up of 10 people who work hard every day to earn your business. We care.
- Better Business Bureau - We have been a BBB Accredited business since 2005 with a lifetime BBB rating of "A+".
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you have any questions about your order, you can call us and a real person will answer the phone. Click for full details.
BBB "A+" Rating Since 2005
Backyard Chirper has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime rating of "A+". Click for the official BBB Report on Backyard Chirper.
Easy Return Shipping
Not sure if you'll like it? Don't worry -- if you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange with no questions asked. Click for full details.