Bluebird House Collection
A bluebird house is most commonly made of wood and usually attached to either a fence or tree. The bluebird is one of the more skittish bird species, so it's important to place your bluebird house close to a natural bird habitat to encourage nesting. Our bluebird house collection offers a number of styles and designs, from red-cedar villas--ideal for a whole family of bluebirds-- to the more modest, yet popular, driftwood boxes. Most bluebird houses also come with drainage holes and are predator-proof.
Have questions about our bluebird house selection? Then just give our knowledgeable customer service staff a call and they'll help you pick out the bluebird house that best fits your needs.
Recent Customer Reviews - Bluebird House Collection
More Information About Bluebird Houses
- Birdhouse Cleaning Guide - In this guide, you'll find everything you need to know about cleaning a birdhouse or nesting box.
- How to Attract Birds With Mealworms - Using mealworms will attract different types of birds to your yard other than those who eat bird seed. Since mealworms require more work, here are some tips and suggestions for attracting birds with mealworms.
- Monitoring your bluebird nest box - Monitoring your bluebird nest box is crucial. Learn how to monitor and observe your bluebird nest through the stages of courtship, incubation and birth.
- How to attract bluebirds to your yard - Learn the keys to successfully attracting bluebirds to your yard, such as nest box placement, how to avoid pests and other ways to cultivate a welcoming environment for bluebirds.
- An introduction to bluebirds - The bluebird is popular among bird lovers because of its gorgeous plumage and melodious song.
- Bluebird nest boxes - One of the reasons the bluebird population has increased over the last decade is the commitment of many bird conservationists to build bluebird nest boxes.
- How to protect bluebirds from house sparrows - House sparrows not only occupy empty bluebird nesting boxes, but they also storm occupied boxes, killing adult bluebirds and nestlings.
- Attracting Bluebirds to Your Bluebird House - one of the most utilized nesting locations for bluebirds is the man-made bluebird boxes that mimic the natural cavities found in dead and decaying trees.
- Attracting Bluebirds to Your Bluebird Feeder - tips and tricks that you can use to attract bluebirds to your blue bird feeder
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Attracting Bluebirds - great video with instructions on how to attract bluebirds to your yard