Cardinal Feeder Collection
Known for their striking red feathers and crested heads, cardinals are among North America's most popular songbirds They are found across the Midwest, South and East, and are boisterous singers, often chirping loudly in large groups. A cardinal feeder holds seeds and small berries and is primarily either a cage bird feeder or a tube feeder.
Cardinals love sunflower seeds--itâ??s their filet mignon--so if you stock sunflower seeds in your cardinal bird feeder, your yard will be flocked with red birds in no time. If youâ??re not sure if a cardinal feeder is right for you, give us a ring, and our knowledgeable customer service team will help you find the perfect bird feeder.
Recent Customer Reviews - Cardinal Feeder Collection
More Information About Cardinal Feeders
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Attracting Cardinals - tips and tricks that you can use to attract cardinals to your bird feeder
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Attracting Cardinals - great video with instructions on how to attract cardinals to your yard