Finch Feeder Selection
A finch feeder, also known as a tube bird feeder, is designed to attract a flock of finches to your yard. Finches are small birds that exist in a variety of different colors. They feed primarily on thistle seed and are known for their beautiful chirping sounds.
A finch feeder is a long, thin, tube-shaped bird feeder. Available in a number of different styles and designs, some finch feeders have room for up to 18 birds on their perches and pegs. Finch feeders are available in a number of tasteful colors, from bright lemon-yellow to clear. Order a finch feeder today with our fast and easy shipping, and you'll soon be enjoying the melody of finches frolicking in your backyard.
Been wanting one of these for some time and finally got it as a birthday gift. Love it, funny to watch the squirrels try and get at the bird feed. Now, the only down side, once it stopped I took it inside to charge and nothing happened. I charged it for 14hrs and it still doesn't work. Had it six-months so if it's a battery issue that would be disappointing. Since there is no battery charge indicator it's hard to tell if it's the charger or battery.
I order to finch feeders and one of the hangers loop was not crimped and the other one is iffy but it is still holding out.
Love it. Keeps the squirrels out. This is the 2nd one we have purchased and find this one to be improved from our 1st one.
Great little finch feeder. The design stopped the raiding sparrows, and is easy to fill.
This is a great wire cage feeder. Holds a ton of food and the squirrels can't touch it. Great value too.
Love this feeder! The finches flock to it! The colored perches are an added attractive touch.
- A Definitive Guide to Wild Bird Food - Wild birds eat an array of foods, including everything from seeds and fruit to mealworms and beef fat. This guide covers all the foods you can give backyard birds and the species each will attract.
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, it's extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Main Types of Bird Feeders - brief description of the main types of bird feeders
- Attracting Finches - tips and tricks that you can use to attract finches to your finch bird feeder
- Video - Bird Man Mel's Attracting Goldfinches - great video with instructions on how to attract goldfinches to your back yard