Suet Feeder Selection
A suet feeder can come in almost any size or design, from a squirrel-proof plantation cage to an ornate bird chalet. What they share is the common ingredient inside. Suet is a mixture of fruit, seed, peanut butter and other grains that are processed to form a cake that acts as a high source of protein and energy for many bird species. One of the benefits of a suet feeder is that it doesn't have the mess potential of other grain feeders.
A suet feeder will attract a huge variety of birds, such as blue jays, chickadees and magpies, so be prepared to welcome plenty of new friends to your yard. And donā??t forget, suet feeders, like all our products, come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can rest assured you'll get the product that matches your needs.
Recent Customer Reviews - Suet Feeder Selection
More Information About Suet Feeders
- A Definitive Guide to Wild Bird Food - Wild birds eat an array of foods, including everything from seeds and fruit to mealworms and beef fat. This guide covers all the foods you can give backyard birds and the species each will attract.
- Winter Bird Feeding Guide - With frigid temperatures and harsh storms, it's extremely important to provide birds with a friendly environment in your yard throughout winter.
- Tips To Protect Your Bird Feeder From Bears - With their persistent strength and keen smell, bears are a major menace to bird feeders. Here are some helpful tips for keeping bears away from your feeder.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Five Inexpensive Ways To Squirrel Proof Your Bird Feeder - Squirrels can be a frustrating menace to any bird enthusiast by stealing food. Here are a few tips to squirrel-proof your birdfeeder.
- Main Types of Bird Feeders - brief description of the main types of bird feeders