Wild Bird Food
We carry a host of stylish and functional bird feeders, but the most important ingredient in bird feeding is wild bird food. Whether you're looking for nectar for a hummingbird feeder or mealworms for a bluebird feeder, we have the wild bird food you need.
Wild bird food is a crucial component in attracting the bird species of your fancy, but don't worry about grabbing the wrong kind of grub. Our knowledgeable customer service team can help you order the type of wild bird food that's appropriate for your situation. And if you do make the wrong choice or simply change your mind, we offer a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.
Very pleased, birds came the second day it was up no squirrels. Hope to order again.
I been using the Best-1 hummingbird nectar for years, the hummingbirds love this nectar better than anything I've ever used.
Quality product at a reasonable price and the Hummers seem to love it!
Our first hummingbird feeder purchase, was at a Wild Birds Unlimited store in an area we visited during a vacation a few months back, and this brand was the hummer feeder solution they recommended. Since then we noticed a closer store like this to us did not carry feed solutons like this, only C&H sugar and wouldn't try to get this. With all my other jobs, I didn't want to spend a lot of time prepping the "boil water first" solution, every three or so days. When I found Backyardchirper had it as well as the feeder cleaning brushes package, and it was available in a "safe natural dye" red color I thought I'd try this color version. It has increased the number of hummers and takes a few minutes compared to about 15. I'll be ordering this from you again soon.
My hummingbirds love this stuff. I need to order more soon. This will be the only nectar I will use. Thanks Backyard Chipper
I have tried 2 orther brands of Oriole nectar The orioles prefer Perky Pet there fore that is what I buy.
This is my second year for purchasing the ant guard, only problem can't find them either they sell out fast or they are not stocking enough products it really does the job and always nice to see a nice clean feeder
I learned about Best-1 from a friend who introduced me to her world of hummingbirds. I watched her feed and raise countless happy creatures. Now she's gone and I carry on taking care of her legacy. I love this food as do all our hummers!
- A Definitive Guide to Wild Bird Food - Wild birds eat an array of foods, including everything from seeds and fruit to mealworms and beef fat. This guide covers all the foods you can give backyard birds and the species each will attract.
- Wild Bird Food Storage Tips - Improperly stored bird food can grow mold and harbor diseases that are fatal to birds. Ensure your bird food is safe and healthy by following these simple tips.
- How to Attract Birds With Mealworms - Using mealworms will attract different types of birds to your yard other than those who eat bird seed. Since mealworms require more work, here are some tips and suggestions for attracting birds with mealworms.
- How To Clean Your Bird Feeder - Cleaning your bird feeder each month is vital to keeping wild birds safe from infection by salmonella and other bacteria. If you have a backyard bird feeder, here are some tips for cleaning it thoroughly.
- An Introduction to Bird Food - Selecting bird food at the store can be a difficult task. There are dozens of different types, flavors and mixtures, and each one attracts a different bird. Here is a short description of each type of bird food, what birds they attract and the advant
- Feeding Birds During Winter - inter can be tough on birds that don't migrate south. Find out what you can do to help your feathered friends survive the frosty temperatures.