Woodpecker House Collection
Want to add a little rhythm to your backyard? Our large woodpecker house collection offers a number of attractive designs that will add character, along with a flock of woodpeckers, to your backyard. A woodpecker house can be constructed with a variety of wood types, from cypress to mahogany. The most distinctive feature of a woodpecker house tends to be the roof, which is often hand-shingled and is available in shades from copper to olive.
Think a woodpecker house might be what you’re looking for? Our friendly customer service team can help you find the right product for your needs. In addition, every woodpecker house we sell--like all of our products--is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can be confident you’ll be satisfied in your purchase.
Recent Customer Reviews - Woodpecker House Collection
More Information About Woodpecker / Flicker Bird Houses
- How to Stop Woodpecker Damage -
- Birdhouse Cleaning Guide - In this guide, you'll find everything you need to know about cleaning a birdhouse or nesting box.
- Tips for Attracting Woodpeckers - Woodpeckers are a fabulous addition to any backyard or garden. If you're thinking about adding a woodpecker box to your backyard, here are some tips on how to attract woodpeckers.
- 5 Popular Woodpecker Species - Woodpeckers are a vast bird family, composed of approximately 217 species that stretch across America, Eurasia and Africa. Here are a few popular woodpecker species you should know.
- Woodpecker Mating and Nesting Habits - The mating and nesting behavior of woodpeckers ranges from compassionate to violent. Learn more about woodpeckers' nesting behavior.
- Physical Characteristics of Woodpeckers - The woodpecker is a marvel of evolution, having adapted itself to feeding habits that involve strenuous clinging, climbing and hammering. Learn more about the physical characteristics of woodpeckers.
- The Search for the Ivory-Billed Woodpecker - Few birds are as steeped in mysticism and controversy as the Ivory-billed Woodpecker. Ruled extinct in the 1940s, the existence of this woodpecker has been hotly debated as a number of sightings have recently surfaced.