Sheltered Wings Audubon Vortex Vanquish 8x26
Whether you hunt, travel, or watch wildlife in your own backyard, you'll favor the rock-steady views seen through the 8x26 Vanquish an excellent choice for viewing the widest variety of subjects in daylight. The Vanquish compact brings you high performance at a relatively low cost with this proven reverse Porro prism design. Quality optics work to deliver a bright, wide field that stays in sharp focus from near to far:
• High density glass optics produce clear, crisp images.
• Fully multi-coated optics transmit more of the available light for brighter images.
Ease of use in any season
Vanquish any concerns for the weather with this rugged binocular. A unique diamond pattern in the grip area guarantees a solid hold no matter how hard the cold grips your fingers. Plus, you'll discover how incredibly easy to handle the Vanquish is with its single hinge design. In addition, the center focus dial is within easy reach for quick focus on wildlife from less than eight feet and out.
• Waterproof seals keep optics sealed from snow and rain.
• Fogproof Nitrogen purging prevents internal fogging as the temperature changes.
• Rubber armor guards optics from rough handling.
Vortex VIP Lifetime WarrantyLearn More
Included with the Vortex Vanquish 8x26 Binocular:
• Comfort neck strap
• Soft carry case
• Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty
•Magnification How many times larger an object is magnified versus the naked eye. 8x
•Objective Lens Diameter The diameter of the light-gathering lens expressed in millimeters. The larger the number the better the resolution and the more light the optic lets in. 26mm
•Exit Pupil Exit Pupil indicates available light that can enter through your pupils. The larger the number the brighter the binocular will be in low light. 3.25mm
•Eye Relief Eye Relief Eye relief in a binocular refers to the distance images are projected from the ocular lens to their focal point. Note: without proper eye relief, the eyeglass wearer will not see the full field of view. 15mm
•Linear FOV at 1000 Yards The linear field of view at the widest dimension of the circular viewing area at 1000 Yards away. 384 feet
•Angular Field of View In degrees the field of view at the widest dimension of the circular viewing area at 1000 Yards away. 6.7 degrees
•Close Focus The minimum distance the binocular/spotting scope can focus to. 7.6 feet
•Interpupillary Distance The range in millimeters the two eyepieces can be moved apart by opening and closing the binocular's hinge. 57 - 71 mm
•Height 4.7 inches
•Width 4.4 inches
•Weight 12.7 ounces
•Tripod Adaptable Yes
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper