Stokes Purple Martin Book
Accepted Payment Methods:
Attract Purple Martins! This is the best and most complete guide to attracting and housing Purple Martins. Contains all the information you need to successfully attract and maintain a colony of Purple Martins in your yard. Filled with more than 100 stunning full-color photos.
This book includes:
•triangle picture How to select and put up a purple martin house, with information on aluminum houses and gourds.
•triangle picture When you can expect Purple Martins to arrive in your region, including a range map showing the arrival dates of Purple Martins in your area.
•triangle picture How to monitor houses and control predators.
•triangle picture The complete life history and behavior of Purple Martins including: courtship, nest building, egg laying, and photos of nestling development.
•triangle picture Special tips, problem solving help, and section on Purple Martin resources.
•96 pages. 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper