Stokes Bluebird Book
Accepted Payment Methods:
The best book on bluebirds! Attract the "bluebird of happiness" to your backyard. This is the complete guide to attracting and enjoying bluebirds. Fully illustrated with more than 80 beautiful full-color photographs of bluebirds.
Includes complete information on putting up bluebird houses, starting a bluebird trail, monitoring bluebird houses, dealing with competitors, protection from predators, landscaping for bluebirds, and bluebird feeders.
Covers all three species of North American bluebirds with identification photos, range maps, breeding behavior, and complete life histories.
Make your own bluebird house. Instructions for building a bluebird house include detailed plans and directions for assembly. Also included are lists of bluebird societies and sources of bluebird supplies.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper