Nostalgia Electrics HDC-701 Carnival Hot Dog Cart w/Umbrella
This large, carnival-style hot dog cart w/umbrella is similar to those seen on busy, big-city street corners. This hot dog stand is a fun way for guests to select and make their own hot dogs or hamburgers at a home picnic or party. It's also a great item for organizations to use at ball games, fairs, pep rallies and other special events. Comes complete with a roller to cook hot dogs, plus 5 separate, covered compartments to hold buns and condiments, to keep hot dogs warm -- and an end compartment that's perfect for keeping canned or bottled drinks cold. A unique, colorful and useful novelty item that's one of a kind! What's more, it is commercially approved and comes with an umbrella and a PVC cover for storage.
• Commercially-rated unit is a durable, enameled steel unit with hot dog roller to cook hot dogs plus 2 large hot dog and bun warming/steaming inserts
• 3 condiment inserts for chili, sauerkraut and more
• Beverage cooler to keep drinks ice cold and service shelf to hold paper goods, ketchup and mustard
• Comes with umbrella and PVC cover for protection of "vendor" and unit.
•4'5" x 1'5" x 4' h., 7'6" with umbrella.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper