Bliss Hammocks "S" Stitched Comfort Classic Poly Quilted Hammock - Cocoa Brown
• Double "S" stitched quilt contours to your body and keeps filling in place.
• Easy to clean colorfast polyester fabric is UV and weather resistant.
• Detachable button-tuft pillow included.
• Mahogany varnished non-decaying hardwood spreader bars.
• Bed Size: 80"L X 55"W / Overall Length: 12'
• O-ring and chain made with hot-dipped galvanized, heavy gauge steel to resist rust.
• Weight capacity of 420 lbs.
• Hardware Included
• Stand not included
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Bliss Hammocks is now at the foot steps of its fourth year anniversary as a well rounded wholesale company specializing in unique recreational products for outdoor living, with a product line that revolves around its staple item, the hammock. In the short time span of almost 4 years, Bliss HammockÂs management has been able to successfully create and market a unique line of hammocks and hammock chairs that offer a winning combination of top quality workmanship and state of the art packaging and design.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper