Bliss Hammocks "S" Stitched Classic Comfort Poly Quilted Hammock - Multi Stripe w/ Green Solid Pillow
• Soft cotton fabric is UV treated for more vibrant colors that last.
• Solid non-decaying hardwood spreader bars with mahogany marine varnish.
• Mildew and rot resistant soft polyester rope.
• Bed size:72 long x 55 wide
• Overall length: 13 .
• Included hardware is made with hot-dipped, galvanized, heavy gauge steel, to resist rust.
• Weight capacity of 420 lbs
• Hardware included: 2 hooks and foot long chains.
• Stand not included
The hammock is beautiful and very comfortable but the wood stain dripped all over my pool deck from dew and it stained my deck.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Bliss Hammocks is now at the foot steps of its fourth year anniversary as a well rounded wholesale company specializing in unique recreational products for outdoor living, with a product line that revolves around its staple item, the hammock. In the short time span of almost 4 years, Bliss HammockÂs management has been able to successfully create and market a unique line of hammocks and hammock chairs that offer a winning combination of top quality workmanship and state of the art packaging and design.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper