Artline Deluxe Coach Lamp Bird Feeder with 6 Foot Mounting Pole
Accepted Payment Methods:
Give your backyard birds a beacon of light with the Deluxe Coach Lamp bird feeder from Artline. Designed to look like a classic lamppost, the feeder holds 11 pounds of seed and comes with a 6-foot steel mounting pole to keep the food high off the ground and away from squirrels.
• Deluxe coach lamp feeder
• 6 foot steel mounting pole included
• Holds approximately 11 pounds of seed
• Fills via the swivel top
Love my bird feeders
I have enjpyed my bird feeder and by the number of visitors to it I believe they do too. The only drawback I semy Coache is I believe the seed tray should be wider with the larger birds (Cardinals) in my area that have difficulty landing and eating. Maybe a smaller hopper would help. If you have squirrels in your area you will need a baffle on the 6 ft pole. I found that out 2 hours after installing the Coach Lamp bird feeder. Up the pole they went! I would recommend this product. It is easy to assemble also..
I like the height and lamp light style and I haven't installed it outside yet,as I'm in a hot climate, I will put it up soon as it gets cooler I'm sure the birds will love it.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper