Birds, Birds, Birds CD
• Designed for anyone who wants to learn how to recognize bird songs
• Sounds of 189 different bird species found in the Midwest and Northeast States
• Each bird song recording is followed by a short description of the sound along with a common mnemonic used to remember it
• Many well-known song mnemonics such as "Who cooks for you?" for the Barred Owl and "Poor Sam Peabody" for the White-throated Sparrow are included
• Following the song and mnemonic, the source of the sound is revealed
• By naming the bird at the end of each track, the listener is allowed to wonder and guess at the nature of the sound
• Active listening, similar to what one experiences in the field while searching for an unknown bird song, is a key to engaging the memory process
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper