John Feith Birds, Birds, Birds DVD
• An Indoor Birdwatching Field Trip DVD Guide
• Designed to help everyone improve their bird ID skills
• Great tool for people who are just beginning to learn about birds and a useful reference guide for experienced birdwatchers
• Uses include: a bird guide for TV's and PC's, a quiz game, entertainment for children or pets (especially cats), or simply as a way to enjoy the sights and sounds of birds at home, with or without narration
• 70 minutes of bird video and photos of birds found in Midwest and Northeast North America
• 17 quizzes to test your bird ID skills (by habitat, difficulty level or species group)
• Bird song mnemonics narration in quiz format
• Bonus natural soundscape track without narration or music only bird songs and pictures
• Easy to use alphabetical index for quickly finding a specific species
• "Sounds like.." classification menu (Melodic, Trills, Buzzy, etc..)
• Over 600 high-quality photographs of 218 different bird species
• Total running time: 70 minutes + extra tracks
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper