Peterson Books Feeder Birds Eastern North America - Large
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Fast, easy identification of all the birds that frequent feeders
• Descriptions (including favorite foods), range maps, and art on facing pages
• Brand-new introduction covering essential bird-feeding topics: types of feeders and where to put them, bird-baths, kinds of food and when to feed, what to plant to attract birds, and how to solve problems with squirrels as well as cats and other predators
• Quick-reference list telling which foods to attract which species
• feeder checklist, with a place to check off birds as they are seen
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper