Premier Designs Cardinal Spinner
Proudly display your love of birds with the large Northern Cardinal Spinner from Premier Designs. This 37" spinner is finely constructed with extra attention paid to the colors of the Northern Cardinal. Each brightly colored wing, which is made with UV-resistant textiles that'll keep the color vibrant for years, will rotate with the slightest breeze.
The three-dimensional movement of the wings gives it a lifelike appearance when the wind is blowing, making it the perfect addition for a yard or deck. It also comes with sturdy fiberglass poles and a ground stake.
•Dimensions: 10" x 37" diameter: 32 in.
•Made with fade-resistant SolarMax fabric
•Can withstand daily UV rays, rain and snow
•Each spinner comes with two heavy duty fiberglass poles and a ground stake
Cannot be sold into Canada
I really love it. But I found a place in town that sells them and it saves me shipping which I thought was high. But it looks great in the yard and I very much enjoy having it.
I am enjoying this product very much.
It arrived promptly - it was a pleasure to deal with you. The item was a present for my neighbor, and she was absolutely delighted with it.
It is well made and has good colors!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper