Willow Creek Press Garden Birds of America 2nd Edition
• Here is a vivid color portfolio of 60 of America's most popular, most interesting, most colorful garden birds
• Loaded with natural history vignettes of the birds themselves, and illustrated information on how to design and manage gardens and backyards to attract them
• Includes numerous examples of gardens nationwide and the owners' stories of cultivating for a harvest of joy and surprises from their lively and colorful winged guests
• A bird book for gardeners, and a garden book for birders, Garden Birds of America is a stunning collaboration between an award-winning nature writer and award-winning nature book design
• Format: Hardcover
• Size: 8.5" x 10"
• Pages: 160
• Images: color photos
• Author: George H. Harrison
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper