Window Alert Maple Leaf (4 per package)
Millions of wild birds are killed each year flying into windows. Now you can help reduce this loss of life. * WindowAlert is a static-cling decal that may be applied to home and office windows. The decal contains a component which brilliantly reflects ultraviolet sunlight. This ultraviolet light is invisible to humans, but glows like a stoplight for birds. Birds have vision that is up to 12 times better than that of humans. * WindowAlert decals help birds see windows and thus avoid striking the glass. (4 per package). Window Alert decals may be used only on an exterior glass surface free of any overlay, tinting, film, or coating. Clean glass first with water. Avoid use of chemicals such as ammonia or window cleaners. Decals are best applied when glass is warm (ideally greater than 50 degrees). If applied during winter months, clean glass with warm water prior to application. Place decals alone or in groups every few feet on the outside of the window. Position out of reach of infants and small children. Restore static cling by rinsing in lukewarm water. UV coating may fade based on exposure and local elevation. Replace decals every 9 to 12 months.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper