Wild Republic Mountain Bluebird
• Wild Republic has partnered with Audubon to create this line of genuine plush birds
• Each bird's lifelike design and detailing is the result of input from Audubon
• In addition, the authentic sound in each bird has been provided by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and represents hours, months and even years of extensive fieldwork conducted by expert recordists
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper
The brilliant Mountain Bluebird is Idaho's state bird. During summer, they are found at higher elevations of mountain forests in western North America. During winter, they migrate south to desert areas. Their diet consists mainly of insects, fruits and berries. Loss of woodland habitat has made finding nesting sites increasingly difficult for this species. As a result, bluebirds enjoy and benefit from man-made birdhouses.