Metro Quick Draw Portable Pet Dryer
The new portable Air Force Quick Draw s the latest edition to Metro's proven line of professional all-steel, American-made, forced-air pet dryers. It features an exceptionally efficient 1.3 HP motor that produces 18,000 ft./min. of warm (25-30 degrees above ambient) clean, filtered air. That's enough to thoroughly and safely dry a large, long hair dog in minutes, yet it stands only 9.5" high and weighs just a hair over 3 lbs.
• Best power-to-weight ratio of any dryer on the market.
• Cuts drying time by up to 70%
• Produces 18,000 ft./min. of warm, dry, clean filtered air.
• Easy to use-lets you groom like a pro at home.
• Compact, lightweight and easy to handle.
• Safer and more effective than human hairdryers
• Promotes healthy coat and skin
• Rugged all-steel construction, built to last
• 120-volt, 8-amps, 950 watts
• E/Z-change foam Filtration
• Cord: 12ft. heavy-duty, 3-conductor
• Accessories: 6ft. stretch hose, Air concentrator nozzle, Air Flare tool, Shoulder strap, and Mounting hook
• One-year warranty.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper