SteamFast Fabric Steamer
Quickly remove wrinkles from clothes, curtains and upholstery with the SteamFast SF-407 Fabric Steamer. Its steady, yet gentle steam, penetrates and relaxes fabric fibers without crushing them as irons do. You can use the SteamFast Fabric Steamer on your most precious fabrics. From silks and new organic fabrics, to heavy wool, you will remove wrinkles and freshen fabrics without scorching, and without leaving behind the shine that many traditional irons give you. Plus, you will save money on dry cleaning, while avoiding the harmful chemicals used by dry cleaners.
Ideal for today's busy lifestyles, it is ready to use in just 45 seconds, and gives you 45 minutes of steam from just one tank of water. Its removable fabric brush helps sweep away unwanted threads and lint. The SteamFast Fabric Steamer comes with a patented Press Pad to help give you sharper creases and smoother features. Lightweight and portable, the SteamFast moves from room to room easily on free-rolling casters so there's no heavy lifting. Its telescopic pole conveniently collapses for compact storage, and its drain plug allows for easy maintenance while helping reduce mineral build-up. This SteamFast Fabric Steamer gives you professional, tailor quality results, without the tailor quality price. And, the SteamFast Fabric Steamer has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
• Removes wrinkles fast and easy
• Eliminates smoke and other odors
• Eliminates the need for iron and ironing board
• Rolling casters for easy movement
• Small size and telescopic pole for easy storage
• Unique Press Pad helps give you creases
• Removable fabric brush rids lint and unwanted threads
• Heats up in just 45 seconds for quick touch-ups
• 45 minutes of steam from one tank of water
• Drain plug for easy maintenance
• Water tank capacity: 1.25 qt
• Unit Dimensions: 12.60" x 8.00" x 12.00"
• Unit Weight: 9 lbs
• 6 ft grounded power cord
• Fabric Brush
• Press Pad
The steamer worked as advertised with a very short warm up period. The steam was sufficient to penetrate suits and gowns. The water drain could be designed better but it works as is. Overall, this is a good product.
It worked well on curtains, but some of my garments were hard to steam. The performance was still good enough to wear the clothes items.
I highly recommend this steamer because it works well and heats up fast.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper