SteamFast SF-717 Home & Away Steam Iron
Accepted Payment Methods:
This may be the world's smallest steam iron with a mighty ability to set crisp creases and remove wrinkles. It is strong enough for everyday use at home, yet lightweight and compact for taking along with you.
When trying to iron in and around pockets and pleats, the SteamFast SF-717 with its tiny non-stick soleplate, will get into places bigger irons can't reach.
If you travel, or if you simply need to touch up garments away from home, the SF-717 Steam Iron is an ideal appliance. It comes with a convenient travel bag, and features a non-stick soleplate, and dual voltage for overseas travel. Your college kids away from home will love its portability and ease of use.
• Very small and easy to pack
• Non-stick soleplate
• Dual Voltage
• 15-second heat-up time
• Travel bag
• Plastic measuring cup
• 420 watts
• 1.4 oz water capacity
• Temperature range: 140-428 Degrees F (60-220degrees C)
• Weight 1 lb.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper