Schrodt Faceted Ruby Hummingbird Bird Feeder
This is a handcrafted ruby-colored blown glass nectar bottle with solid copper base and openwork feeding ports. Ruby sunlit glow shines through a floral pattern base. Nectar Capacity of 6 oz.
I own 5 of these feeders (2 were purchased about 5 yrs. ago. I added another 3 about 1 1/2 yrs. ago.) They work as well, now, as the day they were purchased. The hummingbirds love this feeder. I ordered two more, a month ago, as a Christmas gift for a dear friend. She said she'd start feeding the hummers when she could find feeders like mine. They absolutely do not leak, hold 3/4 cup of hummer syrup (homemade). We live in Oregon and I feed year-round. The Schrodt Ruby feeder is the only feeder I will use.
It was a gift...but my mom LOVED it. She has a beautiful garden, she's had a few hummingbirds visit the garden last summer and is hoping to get more this Spring.
Love the pretty feeder
The hummers found it the day I put it up and would surely give you the full 5 stars. I subtracted the 1 star only because it's difficult to clean the long narrow glass container. It's very pretty and I like it.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper