Homestead Hummingbird Jolly Pop Red Bird Feeder
Add a splash of color and personality to your yard with the Homestead Hummingbird Jolly Pop Red feeder. This gorgeous seed feeder features a high-quality powder-coated finish that's rust-resistant and will stay bright for years. Although this feeder is designed for an array of seed-eating birds, you can enjoy images of hummingbirds etched into the side. Built with galvanized steel, the feeder holds up to 5.5 lbs of mixed seed. A continuous metal perch around the whole feeder creates plenty of opportunities for multiple birds to eat at once. Drain holes in the feeder, as well as a seed director, provide birds with fresh seed, even when the weather is bad. The feeder includes a steel cable for hanging.
• 5lb metal seed feeder in a eye popping red color.
• Holds up to 5.5 lbs of mixed seed. Made of heavy duty, rust resistant galvanized steel.
• High quality powder-coated finish is rust resistant.
• Continuous metal perch offers generous feeding space for birds. Steel cable.
• Seed director and drain holes ensure fresh seed presentation.
• Made in the USA.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper