Droll Yankees Onyx 24" Nyjer Seed Tube Bird Feeder w/ Removable Base
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Nyjer Feeder
• Clever Clean 24"
• 2.75 inch diameter
• 6 Port
• Easily detachable cap
• Comfort perches with multiple landing areas
• Removable base
This feeder is really great! The birds seem to like the different positions. They can get into to eat (ie in front or to either side). Allows you to fill the feeder from the bottom so the old seed gets eaten first. Also the lid fits tight enough so that when you turn it over to fill it from the bottom the lid doesn't pop off so you lose your seed. I would highly recommend this product!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper