Birds Choice Starling Resistant Entrance Holes 2 Floor-8 Room Purple Martin House with Crescent Holes
Whether you're trying to expand your Purple Martin colony or want to start a new one, this purple martin house from Birds Choice will attract Purple Martins from all over. Any experienced Purple Martin landlord knows that starlings can be a huge problem. Fortunately, this house features starling-resistant entrance holes that are 99.8% effective at keeping the invasive birds out. Even though the crescent holes are cut to keep out starlings, they're the perfect height to allow safe entry for Purple Martins.
The house itself comes with a reflective roof, which also has a ceiling panel for proper ventilation, porch dividers, guard rails, and a top perch. It even has hinged doors to make cleaning out the aluminum and stainless steel house a breeze.
• All aluminum base plate
• Each room 6" x 6"
• Made to fit TP-12 & HD-12 pole
• Assembly required
• Door plugs sold separately
• Dimensions: 19"L x 14-1/4"W x 15"H
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Birds Choice designs and manufacturers the finest, highest quality professional outdoor products to enhance your yard and bring birds home. All of our products are based on thorough research in backyards of bird experts. The National Wildlife Federation requires 4 things in a yard to have it named as "Certified Wildlife Habitat." They are food, water, cover and places to raise young. Products from Birds Choice can help you fill those needs. Our bird feeders carry 9 different patents that are used to ensure the best bird-friendly and consumer-attractive innovative products available on the market today. We promote healthy birds by making our feeders easy to clean. Birds Choice belongs to the Wild Bird Feeding Industry's Quality Standards Program which establishes criteria for feeder construction, labeling and consumer education.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper