Birds Choice Bluebird Feeder
• 7/8" Inland Red Cedar for long lasting outdoor use
• All screwed construction using weather-resistant plated deck screws
• Aluminum rust-resistant continuous hinges
• Fully routed edges
• Two holes in the wood and two holes in the plexy on each side for easy access and escape from predators
• Holes are sized for Bluebirds
• Dimensions: 14"L x 9"W x 8-1/2"H
I like the 7/8 in. cedar wood construction and large size, a strong unit.
Very pleased. Feeder is well built and looks good ! May get another one later.
It has glass sides so we can watch the birds as they fly in and eat. I did not like the 4 holes on the sides so my husband plugged them with milk carton lids.
The feeder is well made! I love the fact that there are 6 ports by which birds can enter and that I can remove the plexi glass sides if I choose. I noticed that it didn't have a locking mechanism on the top where it opens to keep predators out, but I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Nice construction,looks good. Live mealworms crawl out of it though and a small dish is needed to keep them in.
I like my blue bird feeder but no luck in drawing birds. Probably too late for this year.
You used to sell a blue bird feeder that was great, and the one I received is far from that. The old one had a green top and was hinged on the house rather than the peak. The hinge on the peak makes it possible to remove only one of the glass sides for easier cleaning whereas the one hinged on the house allowed easy removal of both sides. Both sides have two holes in them which allows more rain water to enter, and are unnecessary for feeding the birds (I removed both sides and replaced them with solid pieces of Plexiglas). The old house was a much better product.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Birds Choice designs and manufacturers the finest, highest quality professional outdoor products to enhance your yard and bring birds home. All of our products are based on thorough research in backyards of bird experts. The National Wildlife Federation requires 4 things in a yard to have it named as "Certified Wildlife Habitat." They are food, water, cover and places to raise young. Products from Birds Choice can help you fill those needs. Our bird feeders carry 9 different patents that are used to ensure the best bird-friendly and consumer-attractive innovative products available on the market today. We promote healthy birds by making our feeders easy to clean. Birds Choice belongs to the Wild Bird Feeding Industry's Quality Standards Program which establishes criteria for feeder construction, labeling and consumer education.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper