Birds Choice Ultimate Bluebird House with Viewing Window and 2 Engraved Doors
Accepted Payment Methods:
• 7/8" Inland Red Cedar for long lasting outdoor use
• All screwed construction using weather-resistant plated deck screws
• Aluminum rust-resistant continuous hinges
• Fully routed edges
• Opening side doors engraved with "clean" and "view"
• "View" door opens to plexy insert for viewing
• House has a raised screen floor to reduce blowfly infestations
• Copper portal guard, 1-1/2" hole, vents and drainage holes, and long overhang
• Comes with mounting screws
• Dimensions: 7"L x 8-3/4"W x 15"H
This is the 2nd Birds Choice bluebird house I have purchased. I have had the first for 10 years. The house is very well built and durable. I do enjoy the view and clean access doors. I don't have experience with other styles, but I know that I love the ease to clean on this one. Once the babies fledge, I open the clean side and just wash it down with the water hose, wipe it out, and let it dry a couple of days before closing up again. I have had bluebirds and others use the box. I wanted the 2nd box so that I could have more activity at the same time. Attractive, well built, nicely featured box.
The first one I received as a gift and I liked it so much I am buying a second one to put up as I have room. I love the cedar and the viewing doors. After awhile the wood dries and the doors get looser but I just put a cork between the house and the pin. My bluebirds love the house and have raised many bro is a in the first one.
Well constructed, the labelled doors reminding which one is to view was a good idea.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Birds Choice designs and manufacturers the finest, highest quality professional outdoor products to enhance your yard and bring birds home. All of our products are based on thorough research in backyards of bird experts. The National Wildlife Federation requires 4 things in a yard to have it named as "Certified Wildlife Habitat." They are food, water, cover and places to raise young. Products from Birds Choice can help you fill those needs. Our bird feeders carry 9 different patents that are used to ensure the best bird-friendly and consumer-attractive innovative products available on the market today. We promote healthy birds by making our feeders easy to clean. Birds Choice belongs to the Wild Bird Feeding Industry's Quality Standards Program which establishes criteria for feeder construction, labeling and consumer education.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper