Birds Choice Standard Bluebird House - 1-1/2
Give your bluebirds a reason to rejoice with the bluebird house from Birds Choice. This beautiful birdhouse is made from cedar for a classic look with long-lasting durability. An overhanging roof, strategically placed drainage holes and vents keep the nest dry and cool to ensure vibrant and healthy chicks.
The feeder, which has been approved by the National Audubon Society, allows for easy cleaning with a side-opening door.
• 7/8" Inland Red Cedar for long lasting outdoor use
• All screwed construction using weather-resistant plated deck screws and fully routed edges
• Overhang roof, vents and drainage holes keep nest dry and cool
• Predator-resistant entrance hole
• Front wall screen helps chicks climbing to the 1-1/2" entrance hole
• Side door opens for easy cleaning
• Comes with mounting screws
• Dimensions: 8-1/2"L x 7-1/4"W x 15-3/4"H
I bought this for my daughter and son in law. Theh love are enjoying all the birds that come their way.
Well built and sturdy, we had tenants the second day it was up. Also a great buy.
Well made, easy to get into and clean.
This product was of better quality than most birdhouses available, and believe me I did a lot of research before buying. It had a smooth opening, which is important so that rough wood doesn't tear birds feathers. Base was wide enough for nesting. I recommend researching before buying. Many bird houses are not made with what the birds need for safe nesting.
There doesn't seem to be enough ventilation, the air slots on the top sides are too small. I live in the Deep South, and it gets really hot.
House is up and waiting for the first bird. Have not seen one yet.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Birds Choice designs and manufacturers the finest, highest quality professional outdoor products to enhance your yard and bring birds home. All of our products are based on thorough research in backyards of bird experts. The National Wildlife Federation requires 4 things in a yard to have it named as "Certified Wildlife Habitat." They are food, water, cover and places to raise young. Products from Birds Choice can help you fill those needs. Our bird feeders carry 9 different patents that are used to ensure the best bird-friendly and consumer-attractive innovative products available on the market today. We promote healthy birds by making our feeders easy to clean. Birds Choice belongs to the Wild Bird Feeding Industry's Quality Standards Program which establishes criteria for feeder construction, labeling and consumer education.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper