Birds Choice Mounting Flange for 1" Pole
A best-selling solution to a common problem, the Bird's Choice Mounting Flange is a stabilizing buffer between your feeder and an integrated pole mount. Stability in a bird feeder is very important, as birds will not perch if they feel unsafe. The 5.5" x 3.25" x 2" heavy-gauge steel plate affixes to the bottom of most platform feeders and fit a 1" pole in order to better withstand high winds and other tough weather conditions. Includes four brass screws for mounting a hopper feeder, if applicable.
• Comes with 4 brass mounting screws
• Black powder coated steel
• Measures 5-1/2"L x 3-1/4"W x 2"H and 1" diameter
Very sturdy and easy to install with the feeder I got.
This is a nice flange. Easy to bolt and unbolt from the pole for cleaning of the feeder. Didn't give this 5 stars only because the "Birds Choice Cedar 11" x 10" Open Platform Bird Feeder" feeder that I bought had this listed as the flange that went with it but the feeder doesn't have a completely covered bottom for the flange to attach to. It had 3 slats and the center one was not wide enough for the smaller set of screws on the flange. I ended up using gorilla glue to attach the flange to the feeder. Would be better if this flange had a wider variety of screw hole positions.
I bought this bracket so I could mount a mailbox on a pipe. It was not quite the right size but it did the job and I couldn't find any other bracket that did the job. I know this is really for mounting a nesting box.
The pole attachment said it fit 1" poles, but didn't say inside or outside diameter. So I naturally bought a section of pipe that had an outside diameter of 1" and the flange didn't fit. Just explain for the customer exactly what they need and I think everyone will be pleased with your product.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Birds Choice designs and manufacturers the finest, highest quality professional outdoor products to enhance your yard and bring birds home. All of our products are based on thorough research in backyards of bird experts. The National Wildlife Federation requires 4 things in a yard to have it named as "Certified Wildlife Habitat." They are food, water, cover and places to raise young. Products from Birds Choice can help you fill those needs. Our bird feeders carry 9 different patents that are used to ensure the best bird-friendly and consumer-attractive innovative products available on the market today. We promote healthy birds by making our feeders easy to clean. Birds Choice belongs to the Wild Bird Feeding Industry's Quality Standards Program which establishes criteria for feeder construction, labeling and consumer education.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper