Woodstock Heroic Windbell - Large
Come and get it! This handcrafted steel bell has a contemporary charm and a great tone.
This handcrafted steel bell, with its bold tones and rustic design, will add a touch of charm to the home or garden. Use it to call the kids in for supper, or as an alternative doorbell.
It has been musically toned with special tuning slots on the sides of each bell. The resulting irresistible sound is reminiscent of distant harbor bells.
• 40 in. Overall Length, 4 in. Diameter
• Verdigris powder-coated steel
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable musical gifts from around the world that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages. We design and sell the world-famous Woodstock Chimes and distribute a line of award-winning musical instruments and toys called the Woodstock Music Collection. Established in 1979 by Garry and Diane Kvistad, WPI is a family-owned business located in New YorkÂs beautiful Hudson Valley. Garry is a professional musician who tours and records around the world. His commitment to fine tuning and great sound make Woodstock products appealing to everyone and unique to the gift industry. We are proud of every product we make and hope youÂll enjoy them as much as we do.
Founder & CEO
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper