Byer of Maine Tri Lite Stool XL Red with Green Seat
Accepted Payment Methods:
Our TriLite Stool became so popular over the years that we decided to offer a big brother, the TriLite Stool XL to the TriLite family of products. While this stool still offers a compact seat that folds up, the TriLite Stool XL is taller, 22 1/2" and larger in every dimension. This stool is so versatile, use it for camping, hunting, golf, bird watching, any activity where you would want a compact seat. Best of all this heavy duty version of the TriLite supports 275 lbs! When folded, it fits into a compact storage bag that measures just 3" x 4" x 17 1/2".
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper