Hammock Bliss Triple Hammock
Measuring over 8 feet wide and almost 10 feet long, Hammock Bliss Triple is the largest, most spacious portable hammock in the world. Triple Bliss is ideal for couples who want to be extra friendly in a hammock. The huge surface area means that you can frolic in most any position and any direction with plenty of room to spare. Families love the expansive area as it provides a fun place to hang out with the kids that may result from all of that friendly snuggling. Packed into its attached travel sack, Triple Bliss only weighs 26 oz. That makes for a whole lot of bliss in a very small package.
Dimensions: 8'2'' x 9'10''
• Enormous Comfort Zone Great For Couples Who Incredible Comfort That Fits In The Palm Of Your Hand Great For Kids, Ideal For The Big & Tall
• Hammock Constructed Of High Strength Nylon Want The Ultimate In Friendly Snuggle Space Quick Drying, Resists Rot & Mildew
• Super Tough - 770 Lb Test 100% Nylon 6mm Climbing Rope 100 Inches Per Side Included For Easy Set Up On The Go
• Three rows of interlocking nylon thread stitching on all of the stress points
• Machine Washable & Dryable
• Strength Tested - 350 Pounds
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper