Songbird Essentials Copper Finches Favorite 3-Tube Design Finch Bird Feeder
Accepted Payment Methods:
Thirty-six seed ports means more happy Finches in your backyard! Unique 3-tube design allows up to 24 Finches to feed at once with all birds in view! Maintains seed to more ports 66% longer! Holds 3 lbs. Plastic tube, copper finish metal caps and perches. 25 tall, 14.25 wide, tubes are 2 in diameter. Made in China, Assembled in the USA.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 25" x 14.25"
We love our feeder the birds love it too.
I truly enjoy my finch bird feeder! 'Never had so many birds at one time! I've placed it where it is in view from three rooms. Highly recommend it!
I loved watching all the finches enjoy the seed but the squirrels have eaten larger holes in it and have kind of ruined it. Next time I would hang it under a baffle to keep squirrels away
Purchased this feeder for my finches - the squirrels ate off the "thin plastic tops" and through the tube itself - had to toss it and go back to an old one!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
At Songbird Essentials we specialize in unique patented products that help consumers attract the beautiful songbirds they love to their homes or office grounds. Whether it is attracting Cardinals, Goldfinches, Bluebirds, Hummingbirds, Purple Martins, Orioles or your favorite; we have proven products to help you attract the desired songbird. Our award winning line up includes:
Twirl-A-Squirrel - mechanical squirrel baffle that is the only product to win best new product of the year at both the Bird Watch America and Lawn & Garden Distributing Show
Hummer Helper Nesting Material - The first product proven to be used by hummingbirds to build their nest and recommended by the Hummingbird Society
Many of our products have been recommended, designed, and tested by Backyard Birding enthusiasts and/or Wild Bird Nature Store owners and employees. We are a family owned company located in the middle of the US in Mexico, MO and strive to have as many of our products domestically made as possible (over 95%). Besides our own dedicated staff of employees, we provide meaningful work to several outstanding sheltered workshop organizations.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper