Humvee Safari Vest - Khaki, X Large
The X Large khaki Safari Photo Vest from CampCo is a 100% cotton vest that has 21 pockets, ranging in size from pen sized to oversized. The vented back and mesh liner allow free movement of air around the body. The snap epaulets will keep the camera, binoculars, or tote bag straps on the shoulder. The vest has a heavy-duty zipper that will close the entire front. It also has a single snap closure for the front and two snap adjustments for the sides. The vest is built oversized to accommodate fully filled pockets.
The Safari vest has a large pocket at the bottom back with two snaps; inside there is a large lined pocket that will keep sweat or rain from dampening papers. There are slash pockets on either side of the vest. On the right side from the top down, a shirt sized, bellows pocket with "hook & loop" fastening with two 'D' rings and a vertical zipper pocket with water resistant lining. A set of three pockets, one over the other with the smallest being net is closed with a "hook & clamp" loop, suitable for film or batteries, filters, lenses etc.
• 100% cotton vest with a vented back and mesh liner allows free movement of air around the body
• Snap epaulets will keep the camera, binoculars, or tote bag straps on the shoulder
• Zipper that will close the entire front
• Single snap closure for the front and two snap adjustments for the sides
• 21 assorted pockets
• One large pocket at the bottom back with two snaps
• Inside there is one large lined pocket
• One huge flat buttoned pocket on the back of the vest
• Two slash pockets on the sides
• One shirt sized bellows pocket with two 'D' rings
• One vertical outside zipper pocket with water resistant lining
• Three pockets, one over the other with the smallest being made of net
• One large, lined zipper pocket behind two deep narrow bellows pockets
• One zipper pocket with a ring and snap for keys.
• One large, deep pocket with elastic at the top
• One slanted lined zipper pocket with a place for pen or small flashlight
• One large, deep, open pocket
• One lined pocket with three places for pens or small flashlights
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1979, the Army drafted final specifications for a High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle. Less than a year later, the HUMVEE was born. Since then, the HUMVEE has become the backbone of U.S. forces around the world. Our HUMVEE gear is modeled after equipment that is depended on in the rigors of battle. These products are designed to survive the most demanding situations while still remaining simple and easy to use. HUMVEE Gear offers a full line of camping, adventure and survival equipment including Flashlights, Watches, Compasses, Vests, Jackets, Binoculars, Sunglasses, Lighters and Windup Powered tools.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper