First Aid White Kit Series with all items Necessary to Help a Group of About 24
The FA112 is a bigger version of the FA111 and is also waterproof and US made. It is a very nice kit to keep at camp grounds, or just around the house.
Depending on its purpose, the FA112 has all the items necessary to help out a group of about 24 people.
Contains 91 items, including:
• 1 EFA - First Aid Instructions
• 10 Hydrogen Peroxide, 16oz.
• 16 Bandage Strips, 1''x3''
• 1 Pill Bottle
• 5 Bandage Strips, 2''x3''
• 8 Pain Relievers
• 5 Knuckle Bandages
• 1 First Aid Cream Package
• 6 Butterfly Strips
• 1 Triple Antibiotic Package
• 1 Elastic Bandage, 6''
• 1 Instant Ice Pack
• 1 Elastic Bandage, 3''
• 1 Tape, Roll, Adhesive
• 3 Sterile Sponges, 4''x4''
• 1 Irrigation Syringe
• 3 Abdominal Pads, 5''x9''
• 1 Pair of Scissors
• 6 Alcohol Wipes
• 1 Pair of Tweezers
• 6 Iodine Wipes
• 6 Safety Pins
• 6 Antiseptic BZK Wipes
• 2 Pairs Latex Examination Gloves
• 6 Clean Wipes
• 1 Hand Soap
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
It is our mission to develop and manufacture high quality products that will ensure the safety and health of anyone who might find him/her self in the midst of harm or danger.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper