Ancient Graffiti Copper Dripper/Fountain Hbird
• Electric Pump only
• Depth of water in bath for the fountain to operate at its best is approximately 3"
• Minimum height of the water level for the pump to continue to work is approximately 2"
• The dimension height from the metal base plate to the bottom of the circulating pump is approximately 3"
• There is not a safety shut off if the water should go down too far to function
• bird bath sold separately
• Compatible with item ANCIENT955
• Dimensions: 13.50L x 7.00W x 7.00H
I was very pleased when I recieved the hummingbird copper fountain. It takes a little time to move the leaves around to get the water to flow you want it to, but really thats not a big problem. Great product,very pleased.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper