Hiatt Manufacturing Hanging Jelly & Mealworm Bird Feeder
Even though seeds are among the most popular type of bird food, many species enjoy the taste of fruits and mealworms. The hanging jelly and mealworm feeder from Hiatt Manufacturing gives you the best of all worlds. Its simple design allows the feeder to hold seeds, mealworms, jelly or fruit. Depending on your preferences, you can put out different treats each day to attract a variety of species. The scalloped blue glass dish is dishwasher safe and slides out of the hanger to allow for easy cleaning and serving.
Easy to hang and easy to clean..makes a colorful feeder..
I love using my meal worm feeder but the bluebirds love it more than me. It took them less than a day to figure it out.The wait for me every morning to feed them. Love it.
This jelly feeder really brings in the orioles, they like the jelly so much they have built nests in my yard and are raising their young. The only bad part is they eat a lot of jelly
Haven't attracted any bluebirds yet. The cardinals love it since I put dried mealy worms in it.
Love it! The blue attracts the bluebirds. The holes for drainage are a just a bit large some of the smaller mealworms can make their escape. Hangs easily & nicely!
Smaller than I expected but it will work
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper