Rubicon Bat House-Driftwood
• Will not rot, chip, crack, or split
• Dimensions: 19 3/4" x 8" x 6 1/2"
• Pre-drilled holes are already positioned for mounting
• Panels are grooved to provide easy landing and roosting for the bats
• Eco-friendly because it is made of 100% recycled milk jugs - 75 jugs per house
• Distance between the chambers is 1" deep, and the side ventilation slats are 3/8" wide
• Exact dimensions are necessary for maintaining proper interior temperature and ventilation
• This 4-chambered bat house will provide roosting habitat for 200 beneficial, insect-eating bats
I think you might be laughing like we did. Everything was really nice, the product, the fast delivery and your outstanding service. The BATS might have seen it coming! They moved out the weekend of delivery--what a good laugh! Now we are having their houses ready for the next year. Thanks, Frauke Schmidt , Family and Bats from Canada
I am very pleased with this product! It is very well made and priced, and I like that it is made from recycled materials. All communications went very well and I received it prior to the date I was given. Overall, an excellent experience! I would recommend your website to anyone.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
At Songbird Essentials we specialize in unique patented products that help consumers attract the beautiful songbirds they love to their homes or office grounds. Whether it is attracting Cardinals, Goldfinches, Bluebirds, Hummingbirds, Purple Martins, Orioles or your favorite; we have proven products to help you attract the desired songbird. Our award winning line up includes:
Twirl-A-Squirrel - mechanical squirrel baffle that is the only product to win best new product of the year at both the Bird Watch America and Lawn & Garden Distributing Show
Hummer Helper Nesting Material - The first product proven to be used by hummingbirds to build their nest and recommended by the Hummingbird Society
Many of our products have been recommended, designed, and tested by Backyard Birding enthusiasts and/or Wild Bird Nature Store owners and employees. We are a family owned company located in the middle of the US in Mexico, MO and strive to have as many of our products domestically made as possible (over 95%). Besides our own dedicated staff of employees, we provide meaningful work to several outstanding sheltered workshop organizations.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper