Sapphire Labs Feeder Fresh 1.6 oz Bag Sample
Clean and safe feeders. Easy for your customers. Healthy for the birds. Toxic mold in the feeder can be harmful to birds and people. Avoid it with feeder Fresh. Re-closeable blue bag. Perfect for give-aways. Same size as our current trial size bottle. Fights rain, condensation, leaks and keeps feeder fresh. To use: Start with a clean feeder, and pour a 1/4 to 1/2 inch layer of feeder Fresh on the bottom of your feeder. Sprinkle product on top of seed when you fill the feeder. Repeat as needed each time you fill or maintain your feeder. For wild birds only, not domestic birds.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper