Coleman Sundome 6 Tent - 10' x 10'
Sundome 6 TentPart #: 2000007826Ideal for weekend car campers, extended camping trips, scout troops & summer camp. Comes with durable carry bag with separate storage bags for tents, poles and stakes. Easy set up with continuous pole sleeves and instructions sewn into the durable carry bag.
• Exclusive WeatherTec System - Keeps you dry, guaranteed
• Dome structure, easy to transport and simple to set up
• Entry level price
• Control airflow with adjustable Variflow ventilation
• Rain fly included
• Vented Cool-Air port
• Privacy vent window
• Easy two pole set up with shock-corded poles
• Interior gear pocket
• Electrical access port
• Exclusive Pin-and-Ring Design and Insta-Clip attachmentsSpecs:
• Footprint: 10' x 10'
• Center height: 72"
• Doors: 1
• Sleeps: 6 people
• Rooms: 1
• Floor: Polyethylene 1000-140g/sqm floor
• Poles: 11mm fiberglass
• Limited 1 year warranty
• Made in China
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper