Classic Brands Unity Seed Bird Feeder (Holds 3.4 lbs)
The Unity feeder's large 3.4 lb capacity is sure to keep hungry birds happy. The wide mouth tube is easy to fill, plus the unique hinged sides allow the feeder to readily open for easy cleaning. The Unity feeder is designed to allow you to choose your birds by selecting which seed to serve and adjusting perch length to fit different sized birds. Seed Selection: All four feeding stations can be adjusted to accomodate mixed seed or Thistle/Nyjer and our stay full ports ensure that seed is evenly distributed, even when the seed gets low. Adjustable Perches: The perches adjust to give the little birds a chance! Being able to adjust the length of your perch lets you control who visits your feeder. Rule of thumb: A shorter perch discourages large, and often less desirable, birds.
Terrible. The screens that keep the birdseed in the feeder broke. Al if the seed cones out of the open bays that won't stay closed. I purchased another one from you several yearss ago and that one worked great. I wanted to try and replace it but this one just isn't as good..
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper