Droll Yankees Little Flyer Hummingbird Bird Feeder
• LF-4 has 4 flower ports formed into a red tinted cover
• Internal Ant Moat
• Nectar Guard Tips
• Snap fit cover
• 10 oz capacity.
• Pole mountable UPDATED design
• Dimensions: 8 x 7.25 x 7.25
I purchased the Droll Yankee Little Flyer for my daughter. I have had this same Little Flyer for over 20 years and am still using it every summer. She liked the one I had so a purchase for her was simple.
The Little Flyer works well in that it attracts hummingbirds who enjoy the sugar water. It holds a reasonable amount of fluid so that not too much must be discarded prior to changing. The only draw-back is the comparative difficulty in snapping the base on without spilling the fluid.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper