Songbird Essentials 24" Seed Hoop for Bird Feeder
Accepted Payment Methods:
Feeding birds is one of the most relaxing and enjoyable hobbies you can participate in, but there can be downsides. Birds don't always eat with the finesse you'd like and oftentimes leave a huge mess of birdseed scattered beneath the feeder. The perfect solution for stopping seeds from sprouting is the Songbird Essentials Seed Hoop.
•Prevent unwanted rodents from feeding off the dropped seed
•The hoop will capture up to 90% of spilled seed
•The catcher is capable of attaching to nearly any feeder
•6 cords to securely strap to the feeder (each cord is 36" in length)
•Raised sides to prevent the wind from blowing the seed off
• Size: 24.00"D x 24.00"W x 1.00"H
• Weight: .65 lbs.
Other Sizes Available:
•Seed Hoop 16" (SEIA30034)
•Seed Hoop 30" (SEIA13921)
I am totally satisfied with this product. Bird seeds from the feeder falls into the tray and not on the ground.......
It works ok if there is no wind.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
At Songbird Essentials we specialize in unique patented products that help consumers attract the beautiful songbirds they love to their homes or office grounds. Whether it is attracting Cardinals, Goldfinches, Bluebirds, Hummingbirds, Purple Martins, Orioles or your favorite; we have proven products to help you attract the desired songbird. Our award winning line up includes:
Twirl-A-Squirrel - mechanical squirrel baffle that is the only product to win best new product of the year at both the Bird Watch America and Lawn & Garden Distributing Show
Hummer Helper Nesting Material - The first product proven to be used by hummingbirds to build their nest and recommended by the Hummingbird Society
Many of our products have been recommended, designed, and tested by Backyard Birding enthusiasts and/or Wild Bird Nature Store owners and employees. We are a family owned company located in the middle of the US in Mexico, MO and strive to have as many of our products domestically made as possible (over 95%). Besides our own dedicated staff of employees, we provide meaningful work to several outstanding sheltered workshop organizations.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper
• Shipping Carton Size: 12x12x5 in.
• Shipping Weight: 1.6 lbs