Restop 2 Disposable Human Waste Bags, 24 Bags
The Restop 1 four-pack contains 4 disposable urine bags.
The Restop® 2 uses a patented "bag within a bag" design to safely contain and neutralize human waste. Restop contains the odor as well as the waste. The outer bag is a Mylar gas-impervious bag. The same polymers and deodorizers used in the RS1 are inside, with a slightly different set of enzymes for solid waste. The Restop 2 system contains the odor as well as the waste, providing a user-friendly and pleasant means to pack out solid waste. Ample toilet paper and a moist antiseptic towlette are included.
How is it used? The Restop 2 is designed to be used with any commode system or can be used directly on the ground in wilderness situations. To use with a commode system, simply insert the Restop 2 into the commode bucket and fold the upper bag over the foam toilet seat (bucket and seat sold separately). When done, the upper bag folds into the lower triple layer barrier bag which then zip locks closed for complete containment. Now the waste is safe for disposal in any trash container.
This is designed to be used with The Commode bucket (Restop® 310) and is an essential part of the Restop® Personal Lavatory System (RS2000).
We use the bags for our family cottage on an island off the coast of Maine. With only an outhouse on bad weather days and during the night it is nice to have an inside option that works and inexpensive. Easy to use with no mess. We will continue to use. Great Product!!!!!
Have not used yet but appears to be a good product.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 1989, American Innotek, a San Diego-based company, is the manufacturer of the RestopÂ® line of field lavatory products. The proprietary technology developed and patented by American Innotek has been used to create the only complete portable and disposable sanitation solution that meets the needs of today's mobile workforces and outdoor enthusiasts. The company's products meet all environmental standards for common disposal of human waste.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper